Terms of Service
Last updated: March 29, 2023
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that:
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age,
- you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Website, and
- your use of the Website is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
By submitting, posting, or publishing your content, suggestions, recommendations, feedback, information, data, or comments (“Content”) to the Website, you are granting us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicensable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license to use, incorporate, exploit, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, and prepare derivative works of your Content. You will retain ownership of your Content; however, any use of your Content by us may be without any compensation paid to you. By submitting, posting, and publishing your Content, you represent and warrant that your Content, does not:
- infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or
- slander, defame, or libel any third party.
Termination of Use
We may at our sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time, with or without notice and for any reason or no reason at all. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Website at any time including, without limitation, limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Website without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Website or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under our control, and we assume no responsibility for their Content. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these websites.
Ownership and Proprietary Rights
The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Website (the “Materials”) provided by GCC are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. All Materials contained in the Website are the property of GCC or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by us, you may not make use of the Materials. We reserve all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
Infringement and Abuse
Copyright holders or their agents concerned with Content or Material served through the Website should submit a notification or complaint of claimed copyright infringement or other abuse through our automated form located at Contact Us. You may also send us an email directly at [email protected] or mail your complaint to:
Global Clash Cup,
Attn: Legal Department
BP 10, 18, rue Ramus 75020
Please bear in mind that unless you have explicitly requested in your complaint for us not to share your information, GCC may provide copies of, or information from your notification or complaint to anyone it considers appropriate, including but not limited to the Website user whom the notification or complaint relates to, and visitors of the Website. You may be held accountable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content or Material found on and/or through the Website on your copyright.
When submitting infringement or abuse complaints, please provide detailed information supporting your complaint as well as an affidavit attesting to its validity. Information should include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e. web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Website where the Content or Material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your complaint is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, disrupt or impair any Website servers or APIs, or any networks connected to any Website servers or APIs, or that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website.
You may not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through your use of the Website. You may not exceed or circumvent, or try to exceed or circumvent, limitations on the Website, including on any API calls, or otherwise use the Website in a manner that violates any GCC documentation or user manuals. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts or computer systems through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any Materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website. You may not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, national, or international law or regulation including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from countries.
GCC retains the right, but not the obligation, to block Content from its Secure Web Gateway that GCC determines, in its sole discretion, to be illegal, harmful, or in violation of these Terms. For these purposes, illegal or harmful Content includes but is not limited to:
- Content containing, promoting, or facilitating child sexual abuse material or human trafficking;
- Content that infringes on another person’s intellectual property rights or is otherwise unlawful;
- Content that discloses sensitive personal information, incites or exploits violence, or is intended to defraud the public; and
- Content that seeks to distribute malware, facilitate phishing, or otherwise constitutes technical abuse.
You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GCC and its officers, directors, consultants, affiliates and agents (collectively, the "Entities") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- your access to, use of, or alleged access or use of the Website;
- your violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation;
- your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or
- any disputes or issues between you and any third party.
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
The Website is made available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with the express understanding that the Entities have no obligation to monitor, control, or vet the Content appearing on the Website. As such, your use of the Website is at your own discretion and risk. The Entities make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy or reliability of the Website and expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The Website is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell, and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information, see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Entities be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to your access to or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Website or any Materials or Content on the website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, statute, or any other legal theory, whether or not the Entities have been informed of the possibility of such damage.
These Terms will be governed by the laws of France, without regard to conflict of law principles. To the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and GCC agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the French Republic for the purpose of litigating all such disputes.
We reserve the right to make modifications to or replace these Terms at any time. Revised versions of these Terms will be posted to the Website. Unless otherwise specified, any modifications to the Terms will take effect the day they are posted to the Website. By continuing to access or use the Website after such revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree with the revised Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue your use of the Website.
- Dispute Resolution: If you have any concern or dispute related to the Website, you agree to, in the first instance, attempt an informal resolution by contacting GCC directly via email at [email protected].
- Assignment: You may not assign or transfer these Terms or your rights hereunder, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms at any time without notice.
- Waiver: The failure to require performance of any provision will not affect our right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor will a waiver of any breach or default of these Terms or any provision of these Terms constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself.
- Severability: In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
- Termination: Upon termination of these Terms, any provision that by its nature or express terms should survive termination shall survive such termination or expiration.
- Translation: These Terms may have been translated if we have made them available to you on the Website. You agree that in the case of any dispute, the original English text shall prevail.
If you have any questions about these Terms, you may contact us:
- by email at [email protected],
- by using our automated form located at Contact Us, or
- by mail at Global Clash Cup, BP 10, 18, rue Ramus 75020, Paris, France.